Mopar revealed a selection of the brand’s more than 200 new Jeep®Performance Parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler during a press event at the 2017 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) Show in Las Vegas on Tuesday, Oct. 31.
New Mopar products available for the most capable SUV ever include Jeep Performance Parts lifts kits, beadlock-capable wheels, off-road bumpers, LED off-road lights and rock rails. Mopar accessories for the Wrangler include a roof rack for mounting a variety of lifestyle cargo carriers, a tailgate table, vehicle graphics, tire covers available in a variety of styles and designs, fuel doors and more.
New Jeep Performance Parts for all-new Wrangler
All-new Jeep Wrangler owners who are serious about off-roading can choose from new additions to the Jeep Performance Parts product line. New Jeep Performance Parts LED off-road lights, available in 5- and 7-inch applications, pump out a maximum of 8,000 lumens, putting commercial and military grade illumination into the hands of hard core off-roaders.
The off-road lights mount to the frame rails, winch guard or windshield via new Jeep Performance Parts off-road light brackets. A new auxiliary switch bank featuring its own power distribution center offers an organized central area for operating accessories such as the off-road lights, winch and other electrical-powered items.
New, unique Jeep Performance Parts rock rails are thicker and wider to protect the body, and feature the same coating used on Ram Truck bedliners to add a non-slip finish. A Wrangler Rubicon off-road bumper guards the modern and renowned Wrangler profile, maintaining factory standards and properly harmonizing with the design aesthetics of the new Wrangler.
Available new beadlock-capable 17-inch aluminum wheels feature a 12 mm offset and accommodate oversize tires to help tackle off-road conditions. Additional 17-inch five-spoke off-road wheel options are available in silver or black, as well as a “gear” design inspired by the Jeep Performance Parts logo. A 2-inch lift kit offers additional off-road clearance and, when paired with Wrangler high-top fender flares, can accommodate oversize 37-inch tires for serious off-road adventures.
Below is additional information on just a few of the more than 200 all-new Jeep Performance Parts and accessories available for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler:
- Roof rack: Marking the first time a Mopar roof rack is offered on a Wrangler vehicle, a variety of lifestyle cargo carriers, such as a bicycle, ski and snowboard carrier can mount to the roof rack for transporting gear and equipment
- JPP LED off-road lights: Military grade, 5-inch LED lights shine at approximately 4,080 lumens each, or owners can go bigger and brighter with 7-inch lights that pump out 8,000 lumens. JPP brackets are available to mount lights to the frame rails, winch guard or windshield
- Auxiliary switch bank: Create an organized central area for operating auxiliary accessories, such as JPP off-road lights
- Tailgate table: Conveniently flips out to form a handy utility space and beverage holder
- 2-inch lift kit: Delivers additional off-road clearance, accommodates oversize tires and adds an aggressive appearance
- Bikini tops: Mopar mesh and solid bikini tops deliver factory-engineered and UV-tested protection from the sun when the hardtop is removed
- JPP unique rock rails: Unique, heavy-gauge steel JPP rock rails are thicker and wider to protect the exterior and utilize the same coating used on Ram Truck bedliners to give a non-slip finish
- Screen protector: Another first-ever Mopar product offered for the new Wrangler that protects and even enhances visibility of Uconnect systems, available for 7- and 8.4-inch displays
- JPP beadlock-capable wheels: Aluminum 17-inch beadlock-capable wheels feature 12 mm offset to accommodate oversize tires and help negotiate off-road terrain. Additional off-road wheel options are available in silver, black and a special “gear” design inspired by the JPP logo
- Mopar Warn winch: Mopar winches offer sealed, water-resistant, die cast construction and include wired remote control and hawse fairlead
- Molded cargo tray: Doubles the surface area of previous Mopar cargo trays by extending to the back of the rear seat to provide additional protection
- Wrangler Rubicon off-road bumper: The steel Rubicon off-road bumper protects the modern and renowned Wrangler profile
- Vehicle graphics: New Mopar hood graphics (for Wrangler Sport) include a 1941 design marking the Jeep brand’s birth and an American-flag-themed option. Bodyside graphics for all trim levels include a subtle 1941 stripe and a Moab-inspired off-road silhouette
- Tire covers: Available in a wide selection of revamped styles, including Jeep logo, camo and American flag designs, and redeveloped to accommodate the rearview camera
- Grab handles: New Mopar grab handles are now hard-secured with fasteners to the sport bars, offering increased grip
- Fuel doors: Available in brushed aluminum and satin black finish, and redesigned to standout by incorporating styling cues of the all-new Wrangler
- All-weather floor mats: Durable, all-weather mats fit like a glove and feature a new graphic design inspired by the rugged Moab trails
- RV towing wire harness: The new harness integrates directly with the Wrangler, eliminates excess wires and lights and connects to the vehicle lights for turning and braking while being towed
Parts and Accessories for All-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler
The Mopar line of Jeep Performance Parts and accessories for the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler will be available for purchase when the Wrangler arrives in dealerships.